阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:jshubao.com

03 医疗保健(5 / 8)

加入书签

: doctor, did the surry go soothly?

妈妈:医生,手术还顺利吧?

doctor: yeah, the operation was p sailg but the patient needs to be pced the hospital for observation at present

医生:是的,手术很顺利。但是病人目前需要住院观察。

o: thanks a lot, doctor thank god

妈妈:太感谢了,医生。谢天谢地。

notes

1 theatre [&039;θi?t?] n 戏院,剧场;手术室;战区

2 take it easy 别着急,放轻松

3 p sailg 一帆风顺,进展顺利

小贴士

1 the doctor said it is jt a or operation you can be easy your d about it

医生说这只不过是个小手术,因此你可以尽管放心。

2 take it easy the doctor who will operate on you is experienced and nsiderate

别担心,给您做手术的医生很有经验,也很有耐心。

3 deep breath and rex

深呼吸,放松。

4 there is nothg to be ard about we have ade a careful pn about the operation

不必担心,我们已经做了很详细的手术方案。

5 you&039;re gog to have neral anesthesia

我们将对您进行全身麻醉。

6 durg the operation you will be senseless with the work of anesthesia you&039;ll fd yourself back your roo after the operation

由于麻醉剂的作用手术时你会毫无感觉。手术后,你会发现自己已回到病房了。

7 dr sith is char of the operation

史密斯医生负责这次手术。

漫谈养生之道

dialogue

the weekend is g when it&039;s ti to t off work, san asks her lleague julie how she is gog to spend this weekend

周末到了。下班时,苏珊问同事朱莉打算周末怎么过。

san: hey, julie, do you have any pns for the weekend?

苏珊:嘿,朱莉,你这个周末有什么打算吗?

julie: not yet do you have any good ideas?

朱莉:还没有。你有什么好主意吗?

san: what do you thk of dog yoga toorrow?

苏珊:明天去练瑜伽怎么样?

julie: e on, san you know i have taken up yoga for o years and i do it every day and now i&039;d like to do thg ite different

朱莉:得了,苏珊。你知道的,我已经练瑜伽两年了,并且每天都练的。现在我想尝试一下不一样的东西。

san: the yoga i said is not the sa thg that you said

苏珊:此瑜伽非彼瑜伽。

julie: what do you an?

朱莉:什么意思?

san: we often do yoga on nd, but the yoga i a referrg to now is the water yoga

苏珊:我们经常在陆地上做瑜伽,但是我现在说的是水中瑜伽。

julie: wait, wait water yoga?

朱莉:等等

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录